The terms below are an important part of the service agreement between you and Medeek Design. In order to purchase and use the plansets provided by Medeek Design, you have to agree to the following terms and conditions otherwise you are not authorized to purchase and/or download these files. The following words used in context of the Service Agreement are defined as follows:
- Medeek Design Inc.
- The person or entity who is downloading/purchasing a planset from this website.
The Provider agrees to provide, and Client agrees to receive and utilize the plansets provided herein according to the following terms and conditions:
- Client agrees that plansets are for one (1) construction use only. Repetitive use of the planset(s) is prohibited under current copyright laws unless specific written permission is provided by the Provider, Medeek Design.
- Client agrees that the planset is only one part of the package required in order to successfully obtain a building permit from their local building and zoning deptmartment. In addition to a planset, Client will probably need a site plan, waste water/septic plan, soil tests and possibly the review and stamp of a locally licensed structural engineer. Certain regions may also have special requirements for wind, seismic and snow conditions. It is the responsibility of the Client to check with their local building officials for local requirements.
- Client agrees that they will not resell the plansets provided herein or use them in any manner which would be unethical or inconsistent with current copyright laws.
- Client will use the plansets provided and any information provided herein in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws of the State of Washington, Client's state of residence and the US Federal Government.
- Provider does not guarantee that calculations, assumptions and drawings presented herein are without error or free of defect. Every effort has been made to check and verify each and every drawing, dimension and figure but Provider reserves the right to be wrong. There is no guarantee that these plansets are without error. Client agrees to check drawing dimensions and calculations carefully before and during construction.
- Provider is not responsible for any damages arising from Client's use of the plansets provided herein. Provider assumes no liability or loss (except for the cost of the planset) for any designs, drawings, figures or calculations presented within the planset. Client agrees to accept full responsibility for the use of these plans in the construction of any building.
- In the event it is necessary to refer any dispute to an attorney, or resolve it in a court of law, the prevailing party will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorney's fees, collection fees, and all costs associated with any legal action, whether or not a suit shall actually be filed. Place where the service agreement is signed and fulfilled shall be Copalis Beach, Washington, United States of America.
Goals and ObjectivesThe plansets provided by Medeek Design are intended to be used primarily by the DIY (do-it-yourself) homeowner who has a basic understanding of construction methods and materials. For those clients who lack this experience or background it is highly advisable to seek the services of a licensed general contractor.
The average general contractor may find these plansets contain almost "too much" information but should keep in mind the initial audience they were intended for and should use their best judgement and standard practice when utilizing these plans during construction. Any suggestions, comments, improvements or corrections to any of our plansets will be eagerly received and we will do our best to incorporate them into any existing and future plansets if it is deemed an improvement over current methods.